Take stock, let go, and imagine what’s possible
- How to generate clarity about where you are now and what’s important
- Learn how to relax in ways that nourish your inner sense of well-being
- Identify how to let go, in order to move forwards
- Experience different perspectives from which to imagine what might be possible
- Use a walk creatively to gain fresh perspective
- Learn from the collective wisdom of colleagues
When feeling rushed, under pressure and experiencing uncertainty, there is tendency to feel the need to do more, to focus on the ‘urgent’ and to let the important things slip. Indeed, it can be hard to see clearly where you are now as well has knowing how best to move forward!
Pause with Purpose offers a unique format that invites you to pause, with a purpose, blending life-coaching, relaxation and meditation techniques. Through a wonderful range of activities the day invites you to step back, take stock, experience alternative perspectives, explore common challenges and identify a clearer sense of the way ahead. The workshop is designed in a way that is adaptive to the questions and issues participants bring.
“Really great – opportunity to think about where I am and where I want to go (and what next).” (Lancaster July 2017)
“I always love Will’s sessions – they leave me feeling grounded and refreshed.” (Lancaster July 2018)
“The course is powerful – I will be more productive!” (Lancaster July 2018)
“Flexible and non-invasive. Highly personal to the group.” (Manchester, Sept 2018)