Unique ‘live’ coaching writing retreats
- Dedicated, focused and productive writing time
- Better confidence, motivation and mood management
- Greater awareness of what gets in the way and how to overcome it
- Strategies for consistent and productive writing practice in the context of wider academic work
- Learning from the collective wisdom of the group
- Commit to a personal writing practice
Creating a productive writing habit is a challenge for many academics, often leading to frustration and a feeling of never having done enough.
WriteHere, RightNow offers a unique format that brings together the space of a writing retreat with the provocation of live coaching experiments to enhance and sustain an effective writing experience. The retreat provides a powerful format to get writing done, harnessing the collective energy of the group, while the live coaching invites greater awareness of how to shape the writing experience.
“Wonderful – well delivered, organised, effective, thought-provoking and fun. Delivered aims, met my objectives.” (University of Liverpool, 2017)
“Enlightening, empowering, thought-provoking, confidence inspiring.” (North Academic Research Training Initiative, 2015)
“This was the most worthwhile event I’ve attended. Should be widely available and also have follow-ups offered.” (Lancaster University, 2014)