Connecting to the core of academic life
- Find clarity of vision and how to bring it alive each day
- Develop the confidence to prioritise and work with clear boundaries
- Create balance within work and between work and the rest of life
- Identify personal strategies to experience the fulfilment of everyday balance
- Learn from the collective wisdom of the group
Recognising that people are often at their best when they have their priorities in balance this workshop offers an opportunity to identify concrete strategies to create a better balance in your academic work alongside the rest of life.
This one-day, experiential and interactive coaching-based workshop will create an opportunity to re-engage with your own sense of personal balance, and be challenged with how to bring that into your everyday life.
- “Invaluable in redressing work/life balance and getting to the core of what I want to achieve which is integral to improving my performance within my department and the institution.” (Lancaster University 2016)
- “Fundamentally challenged me to think about the underlying drivers for working practice – my tendencies towards perfection, work ethic, speed, being strong. Needless to say, I very rarely work at the weekend and take all my annual leave.” (Lancaster University 2017)
- “Challenging, worthwhile and thought-provoking” (Lancaster 2016)